API Torino is a network of entrepreneurs and SMEs where each member has the same participatory value
OFFERS OF COOPERATION
- To foster the “Torino City Lab” model among affiliated companies, through Association’s communication channels.
- To identify start ups and innovative enterprises and attract them on the territory so that they can develop an ecosystem linked to innovation (to analyze applications/functions or different methods of use of the tested products and services, as well as complementary and synergistic approaches).
- To support impacts’ evaluation and monitoring, with a specific focus on the analysis of the sperimentations’ social impact.
- To organize advisory and coaching activities to the city (sectorial analysis, model’s evaluation, local promotion/local entertainment)
- To contribute to technological foresight activities, also promoting testing activities together with local partners on frontier innovations)
- To promote and to give more value to innovation. API Torino has been organizing and promoting Chiave a Stella Award since 2009, assigning a recognition to the best SMEs which combine innovation abilities to the promotion of our region’s excellences abroad.
- To boost digitalization in SMEs. The Association is the territorial Desk of the Confapi’s National Innovation Hub, recognized by the Minister of Economic Develpment; the aim is to boost the path towards digitalization in enterprises.
Fabio SCHENA – Head of Research Department and Innovation Area
Tel. n.: +39 011 451 33 37