Torino City Love is an initiative of solidarity and open innovation aimed at mobilizing "Torino City Lab" partners and other businesses from Italy and beyond to offer free resources, actions and skills to support citizens and businesses based in Turin-Piedmont during the COVID-19 emergency.
Areas of interest:
Work and school: collaboration solutions, connectivity, tools and devices to allow remote work and study
Health: solutions for remote monitoring and communication
Information and digital services: solutions for facilitating access to goods and services on a local scale
Training: resources for training PAs, businesses and professionals. One section in particular is dedicated to the opportunities developed within the Torino Skills City initiative
Other: additional solutions / services in different areas but with the common goal of providing services / utilities for better liveability (e.g. leasure, culture, mobility)
Businesses and/or other organizations (public or private) interested in providing innovative solutions to local city users in the aforementioned areas are invited to send their proposals as follows:
In Italian using the form at this link
Each proposal should include the following items:
- Company name / association
- CF / PIVA * (or other national registration number)
- Name and surname of the operational contact
- Contacts (phone number, e-mail)
- Type of the free service offered among the following: Work and School; Health; ICT; Training; Other.
- Free service name
- Description (max. 1000 characters)
- URL of the image in .svg format of the company/project logo
- Duration of the service offered
- Maximum quantity offered
- Target of the service: (specify if it is targeted to users from all over Turin or for specific areas and if it can be extended to other areas/regions in Piedomont/Italy).
- How to Access the service/ How does the user log in (for example by email, by consulting an online page, through SPID, generating a code, other, etc.). (Max 1000 characters)
- Provide a user support channel ( e.g. a toll-free number, contact center, email)
Torino City Lab Team will assess the proposals and will decide autonomously the ones which can be easily offered and publicized on the section website dedicated to citizens (link).
Torino City Love testimonials
Partner of Torino City Lab since 2018, TIM contributes to the Torino City Love campaign with a set of resources in the following areas: Connectivity at home; Healthcare and the elderly; School and entertainment for children and teenagers; Work and Training.
Partner of Torino City Lab, immediately operational for the COVID-19 emergency in support of the Municipality of Turin thanks to the Digitaliani Program, it contributes with: solutions for remote work in favor of PAs, telepresence tools at some Assisted Health Residences ( RSA) in Turin.
Microsoft will make available the academic version of Office 365, completely free and developed according to the logic of inclusiveness, providing assistance and simplification in accessing resources and environments.